Friday, December 14, 2018

Dressember 2018; Dress 4

Hello Refashion Co-op. This is the fourth dress in my Dressember series. Blythe Hill founded this organization as a way to use her love of  fashion  to help others around the world.
This knit dress was so soft and cozy. It felt wonderful to wear.


The dress was a little big but it had this seam down the back. That seam was a perfect place to take some of the baggy-ness out of this dress.


I took out about 5" from the back and made the arm a little more narrow too. 


I didn't change the dress drastically, I just made it fit better. It was easy and fast work too. 


I even had time to "shrink" this purse. It was so deep, I couldn't find stuff at the bottom. I cut it up and put it back together. 


Thanks for reading along, you can see more at I Can Work With That.

No comments: