Friday, March 22, 2019

The Black and Blue Dress

Hello Refashion Co-op. I love knits and put together a quick dress recently. I used a ladies shirt that fit well and a very big men's t-shirt. 


This black shirt was a nice heavy t-shirt. I cut the body off to use as a skirt. 

I also cut a small piece out of the neck. Why?


I really wanted to fill in the low cut neckline off the striped shirt. It worked great.


This turned into a super comfortable, no-iron dress. 
Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

Cute! It looks really comfortable!

Anielskaaniela said...

fantastic ! a specially i like how you hid a big cleavage :-)

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!
Happy sewing to you!
Chickie