Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Denim Do-Over

Hello Refashion Co-op. I made a little change to this denim shirt so I could wear it. I went for short sleeves because I am hoping for warm weather. C'mon Spring!





I used my machine to hem the sleeves and then did some hand sewing to pinch the sleeve into a box pleat.




The little button is just for decoration.


This skirt got some white paint on it. I cut it off and gave it a new hem too.


That was it. These clothes just needed small fixes so I could wear them.


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.



2 comments:

whatthesew said...

The sleeve pleat is a nice touch

Mel-Bee said...

These renewed garments look so good after your changes! Is the denim sleeve still comfortable when you raise your arms now that it is short?