Wednesday, April 17, 2019

An Over-All Disaster

Hello Refashion Co-op. Do you ever start a refashion and create a total mess? That's what I did.


I cut the top off the dress and started making shorts out of the skirt. So far, so good.


I cut out the shorts and they were way too small! I used a pattern but you can see I didn't use it right. 


I added some yellow fabric on the sides to make the shorts bigger. I thought the yellow fabric would be cute. It wasn't.


They are still too tight and it all looks terrible on me. I decided to save the top for later. The shorts are just awful. Things don't always work out, right?

Thanks for reading along, for more details of this disaster go to I Can Work With That.

5 comments:

Maria said...

The shorts look okay -- I think it's more the denim top with the shorts. Denim on denim has never worked for me. Wear a different top with the shorts and I'll bet they'll look much better.

I Can Work With That said...

I thought about that but they were already connected and I was already frustrated.
I cut the top off and saved it for later.
Chickie

Maria said...

Oh. So it was a jumpsuit. Gotcha.

Rajesh Kumar said...

I always emailed this blog post page to all my friends, since if like to read it next my contacts will too.

https://www.teesworld.in/women/tops/crop-tops.html
https://www.teesworld.in/men/t-shirt/round-neck.html
https://www.teesworld.in/women/t-shirt/round-neck.html

circesews said...

Thanks for posting fails as well as successes. Nice to know I am not the only one.