Friday, November 22, 2019

Sweater Two; Pink Cashmere

Hello Refashion Co-op. It is cold and I hate to be cold. I need warm fuzzy sweaters ready to wear. This blush pink sweater set was perfect for being cozy and warm.

I also had another sweater with this pretty lace back. I don't like this big pink sweater because the open lace is really cold. What good is a big thick sweater if it doesn't keep you warm?

I removed the lace and put it on the back of the cardigan from the sweater set. It matched perfectly and it looked just as pretty on this sweater, but it is a lot warmer.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

Very pretty!

-TheRefashStash

Jean said...

Looks lovely... now you need to find something... maybe a knit print of such to go inside of the cut out spot of the other sweater... warmth and beauty... I get that.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comments. Good idea Jean! hope to fill in that sweater. Happy sewing to you.
Chickie