Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Jumper Day - or Ugly Sweater Day*

(*depending on which part of the world you live in!)

I've spent a bit of time customising one of Rod's jackets (my little dog) - and also making my own jumper, with his face on (yes, I am that sad!). Hey, it's sustainable fashion - we'll both get lots of wear out of them!

His is a simple script, 'written' on the sewing machine, in a zigzag stitch...using a 'stencil' I printed off,


and mine pays homage to my boy..!


You can find all the details on my blog - it's part of my new YouTube series, Gema's 12 Days of Thriftmas, which was a joy to make!

Here's to a Wonderful Christmas!

Love and Hugs,

Gema, and Rod x


2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

That is so cute! The sweater is cute and the dog is cute too. I love both.
Chickie

Gema said...

Thanks so much Chickie - obviously I'm Rod's biggest fan! ;) Love all your refashions, you're so creative! X