Friday, February 28, 2020

Robin's Egg Blue

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found a white knit type sweater dress at a clothes swap that didn't Appeal to me at first. The giant puffy sleeves were a real big "NO!". The blah white color wasn't great either.

I decided to do some magic with Rit dye. (Not sponsored in any way.) I thought a new fresh color would help.

It really did help. I loved the new Robin's egg blue shade so much. I made a simple skirt and top outfit.

Thanks for reading along, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Infinitely better! I love that color too.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Valerie! I liked the dye job too.
Chickie

learningnewtricks said...

I LOVE that color! It reminds me of you find in some 1950s dresses. You transformed it from an old, ugly lackluster looking dress to a snappy, sweet ensemble.