Thursday, May 21, 2020

changing my man's shirt into summer dress


Summer is almost here ,what makes me extremly happy as I love this time of the year,
 from fashion point of view I can get crazy with all kinds of dresses . 
Now on my crosshair are pencil dresses, I find them very feminine, perfect for outdoor parties with friends. 
For this refashion I used very large men's shirt in lovely baby pink color, prefect color to highlight the tan by the way .  If it comes to fabric it's 100 % egyptian cotton  so it will last and last .



Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more photos on my blog .


3 comments:

Therese said...

Very well done and looks good on you!

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Therese! <33

I Can Work With That said...

I love the pink! This is a great shirt to dress.
Chickie