Tuesday, May 26, 2020

changing turtleneck into button up sweater



I collect lovely inspirations for sweatrs from some time waiting to find in sh perfect combination of fabric , lenght and color . 
 I'm still looking because this ''before'' turtleneck I got from my sister .
 It's nice combination of cashmere and wood so won't ''bite'' even if it's put on short sleeves top and  it's in something between navy blue and gray color .  
Very neutral so can be combine with many colors .
The biggest issue I had with choosing right buttons but finely I decided that simple plastic in  light gray color will be the best option as they elevate this sweater to be more fashionable.


Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .

6 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

This is great! The buttons make it so much better!
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

Thank you Chickie!

eva @StyleMyThrift said...

great idea! i have not done this yet, but will try in the autumn!
xo Eva

Valerie said...

Much improved!

Therese said...

Great idea to attach the ribbon to the neckline and front first. Is so much more wearable now! Well done!

Anielskaaniela said...


thank you all !:))