Thursday, June 11, 2020

How To Modify Low Waist Jeans To High Waist Jeans | diy


I found those lovely jeans on sale, they were way too big , too long  and low waisted which meant just loosing of my money in case of buying  but I really liked the color and fabric , it's not easy to find so trendy color . 
I bought them having great ideas in my mind how to change them,as first make them high waisted , that's must have now ! second convert them from loose to skinny and as third make trouser legs jagged as it looks really cool  with flat shoes.





Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Very nice! I like them so much.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

Thank you so much Chickie <3