Wednesday, July 01, 2020

diy tiered ruffle skirt from pants



It's full summer here that's why I decided that  my main refashions will be now dresses and skirts,  as this sunny season is the only time in year when you can use them frequently or even all the time.
When I visited thrift shop  I was looking strictly for something which I will be able to change into skirt   and I did find this lovely vivid pink pants , they were totally new , still with tag ! and were made from really nice fabric , it's cotton blend.
 They were much too big for me so I had enough material to sew skirt , at first I was thinking about simple  A line skirt but during cutting I discovered I have enough fabric for something better and I decided  that ruffle skirt is what I need and can do from this pants .


my pants before 
cotton blend



Video 

how to do it in easy and fast way 



Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

What a fun color. It is perfect for a fun ruffled skirt.
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Chickie <(^-^)>