Thursday, July 16, 2020

how to sew bucket hat [free pdf pattern ]



 
To sew this black denim  bucket hat I used old jeans but you can use any material of your choose  like cotton, linen or wool for colder days. On photos you can see only one version but on my printable pattern (on my blog) you will find four different models so you can decide which one will be more suitable for you.
I also added some jewelry  in gold color but not everyone will like such so check my inspiration board on my blog and find your own style. 
I must say bucket hats are now ''must have'' in fashion so sewing machines in hands !






Whole process how to do it you can see on my channel sparrow refashion 
and more tutorial photos on my blog .






2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

That is a great hat!
Chickie

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Chickie :-))