Friday, July 17, 2020

Polo Shirt Scraps

Hello Refashion Co-op. How are things with you? I posted about a polo shirt-to-shorts refashion last time. I wanted to share what I did with the rest of the shirt.
(Hint- I made a shirt.)

I had the shoulders and sleeves. I needed a body for my shirt.

The shirt was too big. I cut it own on the sides and made the shirt a bit smaller all over.
(I am sorry I did not lay it out smoother. It looks a little wonky here.)

I thought the shirt was great with jeans and also the shorts I made last time. If I do a Zoom call people will only see the Polo shirt and not the lounge shorts. .

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

KD said...

Good use of the polo shirt! I also have done a lot of polo shirt refashioning. I have some mix-and-match sets similar to yours but with skirts. Your cute, quick, and easy shorts pattern has motivated me to look in my pattern stash for something I can hack. Thanks as always for sharing your ideas with us!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks KD! I love seeing everyone's ideas too.
Happy sewing to you!
Chickie