Friday, July 24, 2020

Summer Colors

Hello Refashion Co-op. I hope you are doing well. I had an outfit with beautiful colors that were perfect for summer. The fit was not what I wanted. The pants were too long but I liked those wide legs. The shirt was light and bright and actually fit well but the sleeves made it look really big on me.

The pants needed to be shortened to a nice cropped length. The waist needed a couple tucks to make it fit better and give the whole outfit some shape. 

The shirt was so pretty. I just needed to make those sleeves a little bit smaller.

That was it. I was done with my work. I liked this summer outfit a lot now.

Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

RanchHouse said...

Chickie- This looks like a great work outfit now. You always do such a good job with fitting your refashions.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comment RanchHouse! It is lovely to hear from you.
Chickie