Wednesday, July 08, 2020

The Warm Shoulder Top

Hello Refashion co-op. How are all of you doing? I found this top at a clothes swap long ago when people met in groups. Ugh, I miss that. Those open shoulders are a no-no for work. So, I got to work on those sleeves.

I cut those low hanging sleeves off and narrowed the sides of the shirt a little. I finished the armholes. I wasn't done because I can't wear sleeveless tops like this to work either.

When I cut the sleeves off the shirt this is what they looked like.

I attached them to the armholes and they made fluttery little cap sleeves. I loved the new look of this top and they were work place approved.

Thanks for reading along, foe more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

5 comments:

g.satansbraten said...

Reverse-way? Means: normalising a really serious/hefty 'once upon a time fashion idea' which is giving away sort of a 'best before ...' as well ?
Genius !!!

Liochka said...

Well done ! I prefer the after.... Luke you I don't understand the shoulder like that !!!

Anielskaaniela said...

love dot print on blouse and new sleeves ,after looks great on you !

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you so much for the comments!
Happy sewing to all of you,
Chickie

TheRefashStash said...

Love the new look!

-TheRefashStash