Wednesday, December 09, 2020

December Means Dresses

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I refashion dresses all month to raise awareness about human trafficking. I am an advocate with Dressember. I am wearing dresses(Or ties!) all month to support this organization.

 December is also a busy month at my day job. I have done 3 refashions so far this month. This denim dress became a jacket. I am still working on the rest of the dress.

This tight dress and sweater became a 2 piece outfit that fit me a lot better.

This gray dress just needed to find it's waist. I stitched in some elastic and it became a whole different dress that looked more flattering on me.

 You can see these recent refashions at the I Can Work With That blog. Thanks for reading along.

2 comments:

Therese said...

You are a very busy bee, no doubt about it! All the items look so much nicer after the "fix up" and turn out as lovely additions to your wardrobe. Well done! Not much happening in my sewing corner, to busy making pots!!!!

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comment Therese.
I'm sure your sewing time will come after all the business of the holiday.
Chickie