Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Just in time for summer...

...My need for these will be in 5-6 months because it's summer here in Australia.  They're for filling the gap between my jacket cuff and shorter gloves when cycling in really cold weather. 
 
 
Yes, I forgot to take the before photos but they were just knee high socks.  They had just the right sort of snug fit for gloves or sleeve or gleeves and they don't roll down in use.  There are two of them, but I didn't take any decent photos with my left hand, being a righty. The other one says 'right'. They took me an extraordinary time to complete given how little work went into them. 

Happy repurposing and may your 2021 be bright!

Mimi


1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Great idea! They are cute and I like the left/right labels.
Chickie