Saturday, July 31, 2021

Vintage Sears Refash

 I have to tell you this is my favorite refash right now! I am so proud of how it turned out!

Might be in need of some reshaping! I know matchy-matchy isn’t exactly ‘in’ right now but I looooooove this look!

Vintage Sears!

For the skirt I chopped off 6+ inches off the bottom and sewed a new hem.

I cut a 3- inch slit and accented it with 3 buttons that I borrowed from the top.

I was really hated to chop up this top because I loved how it came to points at the bottom. (I saved the buttons for the skirt!)

My original plan was to make the top into a crop vest, but I changed that a bit…

New hem for the top!

This has such a vintage tennis or golf feel to it!

I even accented my new outfit with my vintage seagull brooch and vintage handbag!

Happy Refashioning, Crafting and Upscaling!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog!

1 comment:

I Can Work With That said...

Love this! It is so pretty and the crop top makes it so much more modern!
Chickie