Saturday, October 08, 2022

Altering Clothes while Wearing Them

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Have you seen the videos of people cutting and altering their clothes while they are wearing them? I always thought it was a crazy idea so I decided to try it. I love crazy ideas. I wanted to see if it would work for me. 

Is this a good idea?
 
I was able to cut it and I tied it in the front. It doesn't look terrible at first glance but is this a good idea?
 
It was a ragged mess. I fixed it the old fashioned way, ironing, turning it under and stitching it down. 
 
I liked the knot in the front and it fit better like this too. I do not recommend cutting while wearing. It was fun to try though. Thanks for reading along, you can see more at I Can Work With That.
 

 

 


2 comments:

Maria said...

I like those shoes & the shirt refashion's not half bad either, lol.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Maria!
Those shoes are a favorite of mine too.
Chickie