Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Bell Sleeves to Balloon Sleeves

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I am really trying to use all the items I have been saving on my refashion rack. Some people have a stash, I have a rack. 

These are all hand-me-downs and leftover pieces, before and after.

 
These bell sleeves were too long on me but a little elastic through the ends of the sleeves made...
 
Balloon sleeves. The elastic keeps them up on my wrist and I can use my hands. 

This skirt piece is actually from a skort. I cut it off the biker shorts that it came with last summer because I wanted a pair of biker shorts. I still like them a lot. 

I made the skirt an elastic waistband so I could wear it again. 

This skirt was ready to go.

I think black is easy to put together so I really liked this outfit. Is it too Wednesday Addams?? Thanks for reading along. Go to I Can Work With That for more.






No comments: