Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello fellow "Refashioners!"

Wow, how exciting is this?! The start of a brand new community blog. I thought I'd make my first post a bit of an introduction/hello. So, hello! My name is Portia. I blog as Miss P, mostly about sewing, thrifting, with a few other random crafts and ponderings thrown in. I have challenged myself to restyle an item of clothing every week for 2011 so will hopefully have plenty to share here in the coming months. Here are a few of the restyles I've done in the past few weeks...

Can't wait to see some really inspiring refashions in the months ahead....Px
http://portialawrie.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous to see you here Portia, we cant wait to see more of your refashions. Erica and the Refashion Co-Op Team x

Jenni said...

I can tell already that I had better get sewing QUICK! So many great ideas...
Welcome to the party Portia!
Jenni (eod)

jessica said...

A refashion a week! Wow, that's ambitious. I'm prepared to feel inspired by you -- already do! Lovely refashions, those dresses are beautiful. I hope you feel up to tutorials from time to time =) [erg ... selfishly speaking there ...]

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica, yes, lol! All of these have tutorials or brief how to's in varying degrees of detail, over on my blog.
Px

Ms Wanda said...

Wow! Every week - that's ambitious. I doth my cap to you lady!!

Lovenicky said...

Wow! One refashioned item every week! You are going to be busy and have lots of fun! Can't wait to see new inspiring stuff from you every week!