Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hullo, Rabbit!

Name: Bobindsay, Lindsay
Location: DFW, Texas
M.O.: Writing about sustainable styling on mah blog.

This is already an awesome community, I can tell. And no, I don't think this a biased audience.* My refashion projects mostly revolve around items that still look very similar to fabric-- tablecloths, curtains, muumuu dresses, etc. BUT I recently acquired a very silly-looking shirt that will be perfect for schlepping around my sheet music.

... It's only in communities like this where I don't have to explain how a shirt can carry things. My friends often are the recipients of exasperated explanations a la "duh, I meant after I sew it into a bag, hell-oooo." I'm a lot like Napoleon Dynamite, only without the llama. Sadly.

Hi new friends, I can't wait to hear all about you!

*Although I don't enjoy having tomatoes thrown at me, either.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay, a very warm welcome. I can't wait to see your very silly-looking shirt refashion right here on Refashion Co-Op! Its great to have you here.

Erica Louise
Editor on Duty

Darci said...

Heya Lindsay! Can't wait to see what great ideas you bring to the table!

Vote for Pedro!

poet said...

Yay - can't wait to see that t-shirt bag. Lemme guess, musical-themed pattern/print?