Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello World!

Hi there, this is Kiki here. I'm new to Refashion Co-op, but I can't wait to get started. Most of my projects come from this author and refashionista Megan Nicolay (check out her website : http://www.generation-t.com/). If you have a lot of old t-shirts, these are the books for you since every single project revolves around re-using and refashioning t-shirts. There are two books; the first one is all about your wardrobe and accessories, while the second is about both fashion and other items for home, your car or your pet. Many of the projects are no-sew, which is good for those who have sewing phobia. The books also give you variations for many of the projects, which allows you to experiment with your own designs.

Thanks for letting me join, and I hope you enjoy my refashioned items!

Sincerely,
Kiki

1 comment:

Refashion said...

Welcome Kiki, we look forward to seeing your refashions

Erica, Editor on Duty