Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Plus a Question for Etsy sellers

First:
I wanted a little unobtrusive, non-bulky, purse/pouch/whatever you want to call it to hold my flash cards so that I have them on me all the time. This was super quick and easy to do. I didn't need a pattern or anything I just studied some pics I found online and sort of figured it out. All the materials were either repurposed or scraps from other projects (except for the snap).




Before shot.

Now a question: Does anyone on here sell on Etsy? I was thinking of putting together an Etsy street team for those of us that sell, if it's ok with the editors that is. What do you think of the idea? BTW I can't comment here. There's a weird Blogger bug that only allows me to comment on blogs that have the comment form pop up in another window. So if it's OK with the mods and anyone is interested you can comment over at my blog or email me reverseclothing a t att d o t net.

http://reverseclothing.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I sell on Etsy. Personally, I think a refashionco-opstreet team would be awesome! I sell vintage stuff at designelement.etsy.com and my recycled sweater jewelry at paganodesignworks.etsy.com

Looking into that bug again...grrrr.
Jenni

Corina said...

Awesome! So that's one vote for yes. I'd be happy to set it up unless you think that it would be better if an editor set it up. Either way is fine by me.

Unknown said...

I don't sell on Etsy yet but I would like to in the longer run. What's an Etsy street team?
Eddie