JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Friday, 17 June 2011

Lace dress refashion

Two posts from me in one week!

I have been wanting to share this dress with you all for ages - actually, I had planned to include it in the 80 Dresses competition! But I dithered a lot on the hemming and didn't get it done in time. Never mind - it's done now!

I took this dress from a sale in Primark:


And turned it into this:


You can read how I did it over on my blog.

Have a great weekend guys!

2 comments:

Judy C said...

The dress is super and you look fantastic.

Huli said...

Gorgeous dress :)