Sunday, July 03, 2011

Infinity dress for $1.75

Hi guys, New dress time!
This dress I made from thrift store fabric, the yellow was .99 and the green was .75 and I used some leftover fabric from these leggings. It is the ever popular infinity dress that you've seen on Avon and HSN. It only take four pieces to make!!
 
 You would usually see this dress in one solid color, but I wanted to do something different with color-block.

For more pics and to see how I did it, visit my blog @ www.nichellenotmichelle.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, and want to make one!!

jilliansrefashions said...

I love the color blocking... Nice job!

Corina said...

That came out really good with the different colors.

Refashion said...

The dress looks fab on you. A great idea to use colour blocks.
Debbie
EOD Mondays