Friday, July 22, 2011

Raggy jeans to pedal pushers

I haven't been able to get online for the last month, I moved house and I've only just got the internet switched over today. I'm so glad to be back, I've missed seeing what everyone's been making!

I haven't really made anything lately, not had the time with the move and everything :( I did however cut off a pair of jeans I had which were far too raggy on the bottom. I just cut them to an inch below my knee with a pair of pinking shears. I haven't had the chance to sew them yet although I did buy my matching thread ready, I've found they do just as well for now if I fold them over a few times ;) Took me all of 5 seconds so not sure it counts but it's all I've got :P I'm going to use the bottom piece I cut off to cuff them and make them all pretty.

I'll be back properly with something better when I'm sorted :)

2 comments:

lilin said...

True religion jeans is my favourite.So I want to share true religion uk with you!welcome to true religion uk.

-e. said...

Glad to have you back! I'm always excited to see new things done with jeans, other than the standard "cut off and let fray" that we've been seeing forever! :)

-erikaH
EOD