Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hi Ya'll!!!!

Hi!!! I am so excited to join you!  I've wanted a sewing machine for quite some time.  I'm a housewife/stay at home mom, and I've found lots of neat ways to save money, and this is my newest!  Anyway, here is my very first refashion.  I have tons to learn about sewing, but here it is! I'm happy with it!  :)  I got this shirt at Savers for $4.99, loved the neat pockets, but didn't like the flowy sleeves, so...I got rid of them!  Happy sewing!


after:


Feel free to check out my blog

4 comments:

Lollean said...

Cute!

Lori Kay said...

It's great - I like it both way!

Corina said...

Welcome! I am a stay at home mom too. You are so lucky to have a Savers near you! I moved from a big city to a small town and we're lucky we have one thriftstore. I usually have to drive a while to find two.

Refashion said...

Very nice! I like the front pockets a lot!

Lauren
Editor On Duty Wednesday