Monday, August 15, 2011

Dress Shirt to Shirt Dress

Hello dear readers!
I apologize for not posting for over month.
I have been quite ill for the last two months...
on the up side.. I'm expecting!!

Anyway.. so I've been very very very slowly working on a refashion.
And it is finally done!
(Click on photo's to enlarge them)

Before.. a very large men's dress shirt

Now.. a cute shirt dress for me!

And the back :)


and a twirl
Wow I look so tall here!

I have yet to gush about it on my blog,
so check back soon for all the details.


I'm thinking of replacing the little white buttons with larger black ones..
What do you think?

~Yelena~

8 comments:

Refashion said...

That is such a sweet shirt dress. I like the use of the black trim. I think some black buttons would look great on it.

Debbie
EOD

Bootzey said...

Congrats. On the dress and the baby

Sigrid said...

Lovely refashion in a very current style.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corina said...

Looks great! I too would go with the black buttons.

jessica said...

Oooh! The black accents are the perfect "grounding" element, and cleverly solves what I have always found to be the greatest obstacle to making mens shirts into dresses - length! How can one possibly get enough decency? But I am bookmarking this post for future inspiration!

Fickle Sense said...

Congrats on your lovely news! This refashion is really nice, I love the black detailing... I think black buttons would look great!

Margarita said...

This is my favorite!!!!!!