Thursday, September 01, 2011

Bed Sheet Starboard Skirt

G'day, Erica here, Thursday's Refashion Co-op editor, how are we all today?

For anyone that has tried the free Sorbetto pattern which has been dominating the sewing world, I'd encourage you to also try out the free Starboard skirt tutorial put together by SimpleSimon&Co.

Here is my version, using a bed sheet I thrifted for $5.









We have a discussion on our facebook page; Seasonal transitions that I would encourage you to check out. I find this skirt is a great seasonal transition garment to wear, because now that it is spring, I can wear it with tights on cooler days, or without on warmer days!

More on my blog

*NOTE TO CONTRIBUTORS* Please remember to tag each of your blog posts with your refashion co-op username so that we can locate all of your blog posts on the left hand column :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you've dressed this baby, absolutely stunning. Very stylish.