JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER: When posting a refashion, please remember to only use your USERNAME (i.e. jenniferelliott14, LaLaLauren) in the LABELS area. Please do not add other labels because an editor will add them at the end of the month. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Monday, 19 September 2011

His to her's t-shirt

This is a first for me, inspired by all the great refashions on here. I've actually taken an item of clothing to refashion instead of bedding or curtains.


I started with this t-shirt of my husband's (and he doesn't know I've used it yet)




And changed it into this


You can read more about it here

2 comments:

Reverse Clothing said...

I like the seams at the sleeves. It's subtle but adds interest.

Pagano DesignWorks said...

WONDERFUL solution to the sleeve situation! Very inspiring...
Jenni
EOD