Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Next challenge: maternity clothing

Hi all! Just a quick word that we're running a "maternity clothing" challenge around here from now until Saturday, October 8th. Whip Up will be featuring a guest post by our very own editor Eddie, who will talk about maternity clothing, refashions, and Refashion Co-Op, so we thought we'd run a little maternity clothing challenge to welcome readers from the site!

So if you've got any maternity refashions that you've created ... or are in the process of creating ... for the next two and a half weeks, we'd love to see them! Use the "maternity" and "challenge" tags to flag your post!

Oh yes, and we received a great suggestion to post these challenge pages as a separate page up top on the blog. I am working on that! Not the tech savviest person here, folks, but I will figure it out in the next couple days and get on it. Any more suggestions - please leave a comment and let us know!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Think I'll be passing on this one since I've never been and am nowhere near preggers, but I'll be looking forward to seeing the results...I might need to refer back to this someday, right? :)

Also, love the idea of making it a separate page. That will make challenge entries much easier to find.

Yelena's Nest said...

This is just in time for me.. I need maternity clothes. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! So I can inspired to sew and not purchase :)

Unknown said...

Yeah the post on Whip up is up and running: http://whipup.net/2011/09/24/guest-blogger-series-maternity-pants-refashion/
Very exciting. I really need to finish those trousers soon so I can begin to wear them.