Tuesday, September 13, 2011

T-shirt to Ruffled Tank

Hi! I'm Elise is this is my first time posting on the Refashion Co-op.

I started sewing this past April and became interested in refashioning shortly afterward. I have a whole stack of thrifted shirts that I need to make into something else (something that fits!) so there should be many more refashions to come! You can check out my sewing adventures at my blog.

One of my first refashions was taking an XXL men's t-shirt and turning it into a ruffled tank top for myself. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a before picture! But here it is after I made some major changes.
Check out the post on my blog for more details on how I did the refashion. Thanks!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Really wearable!
Please check your email for a recent letter regarding tags. Ya gotta stick to the "approved" list of labels as shown in the left hand column. Thanks!
Jenni
EOD

Lollean said...

Adorable!