Thursday, October 20, 2011

All Star Brooch

I wouldn't normally share a refashion accessory even though that's primarily what I create for Over It!.

BUT...

I think you'll all love this transition from a second hand pair of cons I bought from the treasure shop. I wore my white cons with pride until I lent them to my daughter Moo who for what ever reason pretty much trashed them.

I was devastated and wanted to rescue what I could.

Pretty impressive for a pair of shoes.

I loved the cracked worn logo and so does my friend Sophie who received the 2nd cons logo brooch in the post for her birthday (because there were 2 shoes)

Of course I had to make a bag to match it didn't I?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you managed to selvedge the essential part of your ol' shoes! Great bag too Steph, you make the coolest things x

Erica, EOD

Far said...

This is one cool looking bag! Awesome!

Vic said...

SUCH a good idea; I love it! (But I think I'd just cry if I had to cut into a pair of my cons, even if they were trashed...)

Zoe said...

Love it! Great work xx