Thursday, October 20, 2011

Men's sweater to Baby outfits Refashion

Ah! My favourite kind of refashioning - Shrunken men's sweaters! I thrifted these two shrunken 100% Merino wool men's sweater. The weather is getting colder and my baby girl needed warmer layers. So I used some ribbon in my stash and transformed the shrunken men's sweaters from these:
To these sweater tunics and pants:
My baby girl has been wearing them daily. She is toasty warm now! :-) I think I may make more for the holiday season.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cosy refashion, your daughter will be nice and toasty in her Merino wool outfit!

Erica, EOD

MooBear Designs said...

Oh this is just adorable... I. Love refashioning for my kids and friends new babies!!

Xo Steph

Lovenicky said...

Thanks ladies! I love making/refashioning clothes for my kids because they are usually quick projects! Almost instant gratification. I'm definitely making more of these wool outifts for her.