Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cardigan into skirt and leg warmers

This is these days a very popular refashion of cardigan into something else, this time into skirt and leg warmers. It was short, S size cardigan, hence the mini lenght of the skirt. Basically 85-90% of cardigan was reused, which is not that bad...
Tea dyed to cover stains, and turned upside down, the refashion transfered my old cardi into new autumn outfit. Very handy for my 1 year-no-clothes-shopping challenge!




It beels a little like 'bee' outfit, but why not?

More refashions on my blog or on my Facebook page. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

OMG I seriously love this skirt and leg warmers! Absolutely fabulous. Now I want to make one!

LaLalauren
Editor on Duty

Corina said...

I've always been a sucker for stripes!

Charity Sims-Jenkins said...

This looks fantastic! Love the ruffles :)