Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wool skirt makeover

Hi everyone!

Playing catch up and finally the weather has gotten cold around here and I have had a chance to wear my newest refashion. I took a $0.99 Eddie Bauer wool skirt that I thrifted...


And used up the bottom portion to make tiers down the center of the skirt. To end up with this!


It was almost a zero waste refashion but I didn't use the lining so I had a few pieces of lining leftover. I have a tutorial on my blog here.

And BTW thank you everyone that submitted interest in becoming and editor. I am currently reviewing everything and everyone and will be making some decisions over the next few days! Stay tuned! :)

XOXOXXO,
LaLaLauren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo thats a bit clever Lauren!

BeckyMc said...

I love it! I expected to see a simply shortened version of the original skirt. This is so adorable.

lori said...

This is awesome Lauren. I love it!

Charity Sims-Jenkins said...

Love the tiers! They make the skirt so much more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, very clever, very chic!