Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Embellishing a few items...

Greetings refashioners! So I have a couple of projects that I also worked on, no real theme but I embellished all of them!

First is my Anne Taylor shirt I found for $0.99 that had never been worn. NEVER BEEN WORN!!!! I experimented with dying it grey with RIT pearly grey dye. Since the shirt was a blend of material the shirt came out slightly heathered when you look close up. See here for more details.

Next I had found a plain white cardigan again at a thrift store but I decided to jazz it up by adding a bow using sequins. See here for more information.


Finally the last project was another cardigan. On a side note, I love cardigans, I wear them to work all the time. So multi-functional! So another teal cardigan... After this one I have banned myself from buying any more teal cardigans b/c now this makes 3. I tried to think out of the box and try a new technique with adding lace to the cardigan after I fitted it to myself. See here for what I did!

It is so nice to be able to catch up on things now that Halloween is over! Ahhh. Until next time!

xoxoxoxo,'
LaLaLauren

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Cardis make me happy!! So do your refashions :)

Jenni EOD