Thursday, November 17, 2011

Make T-shirts into Comfy Baby Pants


I like to dress my babies in onesies. Just onesies. And maybe a pair of pants if we're outside at night and it starts getting a little cool (love So Cal weather). So last week I beefed up The Baby's wardrobe with the things he wears the most.


I love a comfy knit pant for my little guy (no need for pj's!). These were whipped up from old cozy t-shirts--some with added applique and trim, other's using the shirt logos to spice them up.

Find more info on my blog: This Mama Makes Stuff

4 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

Oh ... I was just abou to sit down and make my little girl a pair because she keeps wearing the pair I made her brother hehehe...

Unknown said...

Very cute, and practical!

Far said...

Love these! I too have a pile of tshirts to make into my little boy's pants. Yours are awesome!

Brigita said...

Very cute and something I'll need soon. Thanks for sharing the idea.