Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas time!

With me living abroad, buying Christmas presents gets extra expensive. Because each time I go home I am bound to have missed at least one birthday. This time, it's two. And a friend who is going to study abroad (survival gifts!). That plus Christmas gifts takes up half my suitcase (and bank account!) this year. And then there is my friends here that need some presents as well. Present galore! Because of this overload of presents, I decided to make part of it myself. Daddy is getting homemade mulled wine. The friend who travels abroad a memory jar. But of course I could not skip the sewn presents!

Here two of the things my friends got:

Travel pillow

Blanket


Simple but cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Personalised gifts are the best! I'm sure the recipients will love these
Erica, EOD