Friday, December 30, 2011

Hi, I'm new here at Refashion Co-op. I've just recently joined the refashion community with my blog www.chicenvelopements.wordpress.com
I've been so impressed and inspired by all the talented and creative people out there refashioning clothes. Here's one of my first refashion projects. I hope you enjoy!
I started with this thrift store sweater. The body of the sweater was huge and the sleeves were tiny. Not sure this would fit a real human. So I decided to turn it into a hat and mittens.
I first cut off the sleeves.
Then cut up the sides.
Here is a link to the hat tutorial:
And the mitten tutorial:
Happy sewing! And I hope to get to know you soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hat and mittens look so "high end". Noone would ever guess they're thrifted refasions! FABulous!