Thursday, January 05, 2012

Reversible Bag from Jeans & Belt

Managed to take a break and my little one (well, not so little any more) started big boy school this week. Felt happy and sad at the same time when he started on Tuesday :-)


When he was at school, I started on making a reversible bag from my hubby's old jeans and 2 old belts from my teens (ok, my wardrobe needs clearing out!). The lining was from my maternity dress.





I now have two bags to suit my mood! All I have to do is turn it inside out! :-) More photos are my blog Green Issues!

3 comments:

charlotte said...

love the side with the bow.

Giulia Viggiani said...

The first one is like one of Hermes bags! I like it!

Unknown said...

Clever! I can't actually decide which side I like most? Lovely bag either way.

Erica, Editor on Duty