News from the Editors

I have now updated the Pinterest edited boards with posts from February -> Check out the Recap post for February 2014
:-) thanks,
Eddie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, 28 January 2012

This is my first post to the Refashion Co op, and one of my first efforts in refashioning! More details can be found on my blog : http://charlottesewfarsewgood.blogspot.com/2012/01/making-effort-with-refashioning.html

The dress was far to big and a terrible length, such a nice print was worth saving.


So here we are a lovely top, not too exciting in refashioning terms but now very wearable!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I agree - the print is so worth saving. Very nicely done!

Liz said...

Nice job :)

charlotte said...

Thankyou! x x x

Beth Huntington said...

Love the new top! Glad you saved the fabric!

Refashion said...

Glad to see you on here, Charlotte! Great save on the fabric, the top looks great!-Seeks, EOD