Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Post - trousers to shorts

Hi, I'm Ravs. I live in Brisbane, Australia and have loved sewing since childhood. My 21st present was a Husqvarna sewing machine! I found this site via Reana Louise at Curves, Patterns & Pins. It is very inspiring.
I don't get as much sewing done as I would like (who does?) but hopefully that will change as soon as I get over this 'flu. My second (& final) has just started school and I only work part-time.
Anyway, here's a little refashion I did just before succumbing to the dreaded lurgy.
From disreputable, worn out (and too short) jeans

To a pair of 'cool' (according to Mstr 7) shorts.
If you want to see more - come and visit at ravscreations.blogspot.com and ravsrecreations.blogspot.com (I've just recently separated the sewing etc blog from the garden / environment blog).
All the best
Ravs

3 comments:

emma said...

Wow that print really transforms them.

The Naughty Pony said...

Fabulous! job well done!

Refashion said...

I agree with emma-that print really changes them up. :) I'm sure they'll be well worn. -Seeks, EOD