Monday, February 13, 2012

Ladies shirt to girls' dress...

Hi, Pam here from Threading My Way.

For this refashion, I've taken a woman's shirt and turned it into a little, girl's dress.


Take off the sleeves and alter the neckline...


Take out fullness in the top, reduce the width and add a tie...


All that remains of the original is one sleeve and the band from the second sleeve, both added to my stash for another day...



I am very pleased with this quick and easy refashion. It's given new life to a shirt that was no longer used. You can read more details here.


... Pam


5 comments:

fashion-meets-art said...

wow- really nice diy. it's such a wonderful idea. i should try this. i have so many shirt like this one. thanks for sharing it- great inspiration.
wish you a wonderful day and if you have a second, please visit me.
kisses to you
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Agy said...

This is a great refashion. I love the new look.

Becky said...

So cute--a little girl would love this!

Refashion said...

Absolutely cute!

Lalalauren
Eod

The Renegade Seamstress said...

I'll have to try something like this. Looks great!