Wednesday, February 22, 2012

purse/bag/tote

I am proud of myself..the past few bags I've tried to do haven't ended well.  I don't have before photos, but it's made from a long women's jacket from old navy, that I had bought at a thrift store for $10...I was so excited, I didn't really pay attention to the fact that it didn't fit well.  The lining is made from a skirt I got for free. I even used the part of the skirt with a zipper to make a change purse :)  I used the original pockets for the outside, and made one for the inside.





4 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Great job and a fabulous refashion!!! The flower finishes it off perfectly...

twobutterflies said...

I love it!!

willywagtail said...

Well done. I love the idea of re-using ready installations like zips. Cherrie

Unknown said...

What a great bag, and repurpose project. Do you have any 'before' photos to add? Great lining!

Erica, Editor on Duty