Monday, March 19, 2012

From Dress to Bag...

Hi, Pam here from Threading My Way.

This was my first venture into refashioning. I was asked to turn this cute little baby doll t-shirt dress, into a bag.



Materials Used:


  • the dress above which is made from stretch material

  • denim offcuts from the bottom of some aprons

  • lining material from my stash

  • button, ric rac and ribbon from my stash

Here's the finished bag...








I am very pleased with the end result! Everything was from my stash, so the dollar cost was nothing.
You can see the full tutorial on how I made this bag here.

4 comments:

Refashion said...

Great bag refashion. Thank you for sharing.

Debbie EOD

Bat Ma'am said...

CUTE I love this!

concretenprimroses said...

Well done!
Kathy

Unknown said...

Very pretty!