Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello :)

Hello, this is my first post for "Refashion Co-op" and I'm quite excited! Thanks for the invitation, I'm happy to be part of this big adventure!
So I prepared this short DIY tutorial about refashioning an old sweater.
Step 1 is to cut half of the sleeves and sew along the sides of the sweater.
Step 2 : fold the sleeves and sew them together in front.
Step 3 : Add a little detail to cover the stitches.
And Voila! The old sweater is now a skirt.
From the pieces of the sleeves I made leg warmers.




I hope you'll like it!
See you soon! :)





Nina Mia
http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

Bat Ma'am said...

CUTE!! I love how it looks with the purple!
Welcome! I'm new too, I love this place :)

Nina Mia said...

Thank you! :)

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Very, very clever! And very, very cute! Thanks for sharing!
Beth

Refashion said...

Fun and sparkly! Thanks for sharing! -Seeks, EOD