Saturday, March 31, 2012

White Blazer Refashion

I had this old blazer for so long and I haven't wear it at all. So I've decided to change it a little bit. I made it very short, just under the bust line, changed the button with a big white one and added some black lace trim on the sleeves. The lace trim was mainly to cover coffee stain :))
And this is the result.
From the bottom part I removed the pockets and with a bit of white lace and a belt buckle I made belt purse.





I hope you liked the idea!
See you soon!
Nina Mia
http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Very nice! I love the belt purse too. I need one (not lacy) for when I walk the doggy. TFS!
Kathy

Refashion said...

I love the cropped version so much! Looks SUPER-stylin'. And the pocket belt purse is so neat! Thanks! -Seeks, EOD