Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daddy's Un-donate-able clothes to Toddler's Play Pants

Just as the title, I made 3 pull up pants for my growing toddler from the hubby's torn/stained clothing items.


1) Daddy's thrifted twill cotton pants to toddler's pants (daddy's pants was already cut up and made into a toddler's fisherman hat, so i'm just using the leftovers)

2) Daddy's torn up checkered/plaid dark red and navy shirt (also originally thrifted) into a 3/4 lenth toddler play pants

3) Daddy's very old sweats with mommy's cooking stains at some spots into another pull up pants

More on this and my other refashion projects are on my Mission:Refashion page

p/s to Editors: I've been trying to post comments to fellow refashioners posts the past couple of weeks but always get the error message saying that I can't? Does that mean I can just post but not comment? Thanks!

Warm regards in this chilly spring,
Far @ Memoryseed
http://farsland.blogspot.com

2 comments:

La La Lauren!!! said...

Nice way to use dad's stuff. As for posting comments we are always trying to fix posting comments b/c it always seems like an uphill battle. If you can post you should be able to comment. Looking into it further!

LaLaLauren, EOD

Far said...

Thanks LaLaLauren :)

Test 123...